KEDAR – BADRI – DODHAM YATRA ( Same Day )
Yatra to commence from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. These Two different pilgrim destinations, Kedarnath ji and Badrinath ji, situated in the magical Himalayas, joined by mysticism and spirituality, beckon millions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a journey into the self…
“Auspicious Holy Yatra”
We specialize in helicopter services for DoDham Yatra from Dehradun. We offer the most Reliable, Comfy and Safe helicopter trip for DoDham Yatra that goes above and beyond your expectations.
We make sure that passengers not only get cozy helicopter ride but we also ensure that they would be having equally Quick, Comfortable and Pleasing darshans at all temples along with the local sightseeing.
Kedar-Badri Yatra by Helicopter Cost (Same Day)
Rs 450,000/- for charter of 5 Passengers
Our Helicopter charter services include :
Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji
Helicopter Shuttle to Kedarnath from Guptkashi
Lunch at Sarovar Portico, Badrinath
What’s not included
Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
International/ Domestic Flights.
Personal expense such as Tipping, Meals other than mentioned in inclusions etc.
Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the “Cost Inclusions”.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
~ There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
~ Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
~ Both temples are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
~ At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges :
– If cancelled before 7 Days before the date Journey — 20% of total amount
– If cancelled during 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey — 50% of amount.
– Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of amount
– Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund